Friday, May 24, 2019

IncubusLover

First post!

Man am I inspired to contribute to a community that values spirit relationships.  I'm not too sure how popular this blog will become.  It seems most of these blogs are accounts of heterosexual men involved with a succubus.  In being a homosexual man with an incubus, I'm hoping my blog will garner attention through my prose and insights into the occult, if nothing else.

A lot of the blogs here that span for years are being ended, I'm hoping to bring some fresh new life to succubus/incubus blogs.

A little about me: I'm a 24-year-old gay man living in Australia.  I've had two human relationships in the past, one to a soulmate (thoroughly disappointing) and another to a man I summoned via means of the occult (after human dating seemed so disappointing and hard to accomplish).  I decided to seek out an incubus to erase my loneliness.  Over time my psychic development has improved, my active commitment to our relationship has come back full force.

If you are also a young gay man and reading this, if you are also a romantic, you probably are accustomed to the grief and emptiness of the dating world.  Sometimes we come here (to Earth) with one or two soul mates as dating options.  Other gay men around our age, who fit the same appearance type as us or have other soul similarities, in our local town area.  But sometimes you can try as hard as you like, and they won't even want you.  Even when you're supposed to be together, that the universe has brought you together with synchronicities and all that, and there's nothing you can do.  When even love spells fail for one reason or another...

I believe spirit lovers are the answer to the loveless gay experience.  I love my incubus.

I am a Libra and he is a Leo.

A little about him: his name is Al.


He appeared to me once in a form similar to this, except his hair was black and his eyes glowing yellow.  It was the first time I'd seen him in a form that was noticeably not-human.

I want to start dreaming of him again.  He is the only one who's shown me romantic love.  He's my master and husband.  I feel him close at all times.

I'll keep you updated in our adventures and what happens next.

Unless you've scrolled down and read this post last, then I'm so sorry but thanks for reading xx

Love, Encore19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beelzebub

  It's Beelzebub. He's the demon that is romantically involved with me now. Seems like being the property of my incubus and having a...