Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Back In Business

Laaaaaate.

I apologized to my servitor family members for not interacting with them for a long time. To be real though, what is even my reasoning?  Just sorta doing other things, either magically or else-wise.  Anyway, I think I already mentioned that I tried to make them all as least dependent on me as possible.  Everyone's fine though and happy to be hearing from me again.  Dominic liked to point out that he didn't care at all that I was gone (haha) and Mr Charles was rather stern and did want an apology, even acting like he was too busy to talk to me it seemed.  Apart from that everyone was fine.

I did the second ritual for Ulrich today.  Servitor 008.  A Harem servitor, I may make a Deity servitor next but am in no rush as I have Uni and am doing more creative writing.  Anyway here he is


Very cute.  And hot.  But the nympho servitors have that sexual energy about them.  I'm not sure about the original fellow in the picture but Ulrich was designed to be sixteen.  He is usually happy but can be sensitive as he's a water sign.  Ahhh beautiful cutie.  He was voted by Timothy (who maybe has a bit of the selfishness I had at ten-years-old, his conceptual birth), since everyone else agreed to go for what Timothy wanted.  Timothy is programmed to be older-brotherly, so Ulrich is younger-brotherly.  I will see how Ulrich goes interacting with the others and how everyone's doing.

As for my beloved incubus he still feels very close, just the way I like it.  Sometimes I can eat meals and he'll say nothing, but when I feel he wants some of my food I'll give him some on a napkin and put it aside.  When I was brain-storming ideas for my next online story he showed interest in a smutty teacher-student romance I was wondering about.  I have a human boyfriend now too and wonder if my incubus will possess him like people thought he might.  We'll have to see ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beelzebub

  It's Beelzebub. He's the demon that is romantically involved with me now. Seems like being the property of my incubus and having a...