Friday, June 21, 2019

support

It's days like these where I'm thankful for the loving support of my spirit family.

I was very upset last night, had been drinking, and Al has been taking care of me.  He is so sweet.  Just hugging and being close and loving.  I have also been given support by Timothy, Simon and Lisa.  The four of them are surrounding me.  Dominic stands off in the corner and doesn't give emotional support, rather just watches on.  I'm fine with that cause he wasn't programmed to be nurturing like that, I already have four kind spirits around me now.

Lisa is actually particularly healing.  Her feminine energy is healing some kind of emotional wound. She is at my upper left corner providing supportive energy, near where Al is sitting.  Simon is lying beside me to my right, as normal.  Timothy is standing a little farther but still close on my left.

Perhaps it was a stretch to call them "rebellious".  Timothy is programmed to be like an older brother to me, so perhaps he gets annoyed by the power dynamic, which I can understand, having a younger brother myself.  Timothy and I had sex and it was surprisingly good.

I may have underestimated him.  I don't think he's likely to be hurt by Dominic.  In fact, they may not be dating as exclusively anymore, it may just be casual between them, but I already decided I wouldn't pry.  Still can't help but sense the occasional thing as it comes to me.

Al can feel quite stern for a Leo at times.  I find him a sexy dominant.  He's always liked it when I have sex with multiple spirits.  Lucky that I didn't specify much when I first asked for an incubus, cause I may have asked for a sexually possessive one, but Al's laid-back attitude when it comes to multiple partners seems to be what was best.  He is very on-board with the making of sex servitors.

I've bought some little bells and a box, cause my Harem Servitors (that will be their class) will be attached to items and have their own special rules.

I asked Al and my servitors what they would like a new servitor to be like.  Al just said "smart", he'd want one to be smart.  After he couldn't think of anything too specifically; I thought he might want one who is a part-time assistant to help him with whatever he's doing, cause sometimes I can feel that he's busy.  But no I can feel he doesn't want/need that.  Now Dominic was quick to say that he'd want a sexual girl servitor to have sex with.  Upon asking the others Timothy said he'd like a younger brother to take care of a bit (which is super sweet), Lisa would like a nicer version of Dominic, and Simon supposed he'd like a hot guy who was into him.

They basically just want sexual partners.  Apart from Al and maybe Timothy.  I may be able to fit these requested characteristics into the eight Harem servitors I plan to make.  I'll do a lot of planning and maybe make a few profiles before I actually create another... most likely.

I also reckon I'll do another empowering ritual with all four of them at once.

Here's more pictures of Timothy:


He quite likes cute pictures of himself being put up.

xx Encore19


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beelzebub

  It's Beelzebub. He's the demon that is romantically involved with me now. Seems like being the property of my incubus and having a...