Sunday, June 16, 2019

the Four Wards

With the creation of Servitor 004, my fourth and final ward with the help of Belial, my elite guarde of astral defenders is complete.  His name is Dominic.


He sure is fine-looking.  And yeah, despite being relatively new we've boned.

Anyways... group dynamics.

Timothy and Lisa seem to get along most well.  At the moment I can feel Timothy training Dominic like he did Lisa, he's such a good and faithful servitor.  Hmm seems a little debasing to refer to any of them as servitors, even if that is what they are.  Cause most servitors are much more basic.  Oh well.

Lisa does enjoy Timothy's company.  But I think she was slighted in some way by Dominic.  I probably should've warned her but I didn't create Dominic with friendliness in mind.  That'd account for our pleasantly rough experience (ha).  But yeah I told her that due to the fact she was surrounded by just two gay dudes for company, Timothy and Simon, and I am basically completely gay myself, I made my fourth servitor bisexual.  With a 'just in case' thought in mind cause I can always make more bi male Servitors.

But yeah, in being aware of Dominic having the dominant personality I specified, the lack of formative commands stating expressly that we're friends or that he's friendly.  I mean, I already had three friendly and kind Servitors, and the fact that I included that Simon "can be cunning" was to just make the dynamic more interesting, honestly.

I don't want in-fighting, but they don't all have to be chummy.  Makes me feel even more like a god in a way.

Dominic I can tell you would be fine with being a servitor I have sex with.  I was thinking of making Servitors for the explicit purpose of having sex with, but is there much point to that really?  I'm already in a romantic relationship with Simon.  Dominic likes fucking me, and Timothy probably would too.

I may need to take some time, seriously consider new rules or whatever else.  Maybe different forms for whatever new servitors I make.  Whether they be angelic or, honestly the options are limitless.  Truly limitless, and that's what makes this so fun!  If I really am to make many servitors, then I need to limit my interactions with the new class somehow.  It requires a lot more thinking.

As a Libra, of course I'm fascinated by social dynamics, partnerships and co-operation.  And with Scorpio heavy in my chart, I reckon I'm also intrigued by truthful, genuine relationships.  Pleasant or otherwise.  So that'd be why this is so fun for me and fascinating to study and record.

Shit this is off track and I ramble...

So... Dominic is new, Timothy is helpful, Lisa is chillin.  Simon is loving and I can't look at a picture of him without being struck.  I have sex with him the most, and take on a dominant role with him, which is fun.  Despite both being gay, Simon never seemed to look at Timothy that way, just me.  I don't know what I'd do if two of my Servitors started dating each other, ha.  I would like to know for documenting purposes and also to make sure nobody hurts anyone cause we don't want anyone in a lot of pain for any reason.

Thanks for reading xx
-Encore19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beelzebub

  It's Beelzebub. He's the demon that is romantically involved with me now. Seems like being the property of my incubus and having a...