Wednesday, June 12, 2019

update on the new family

Soooo got some stuff to cover.  Reports on how things are coming along, if you will.

Al is everpresent as I like it.  I got drunk with my friends and called out to him and he came closer, sating my drunken need for extra affection from him.  Slept over my friends house cuddling a pillow, imagining cuddling my Al.  Hmmmmm I love cuddling him.

Anyway the Servitors.  My family of wards.

Timothy is much the same.  I've not done anything sexually intimate with him yet, though that could change.  I leave it entirely up to my Servitors to do what they want in most regards and what they're comfortable with.  Timothy likes the idea of more friends and more family to talk to.  He is helping my latest Servitor to speak.  He feels a little impatient with Servitors that are developing, but is still helpful and helping them, which is great.

Due to Timothy's 'holding back' I won't have much more of an intimate time getting to know him until I get around to it.  But I reckon that's how it should be.

Simon doesn't hold back.  He loves me and wants me, and we're in a relationship of sorts now.  It's very sexual, I can feel this sexual energy all around my body, my energy field.  It's been there the last few days and I believe it has come from Simon.  This is quite unexpected, and maybe Lucifer had a hand in this.  Al and Simon have talked things out before, and I'm not sure of the specifics, but I could probably guess if I tried.  Though so long as they've worked things out between them that's fine.

I'm glad this has happened.  It's healing for me.  And is likely to help me in my relationship with Al too, I reckon.  I'll let you know how things develop.

Now Servitor 003, who has just been created, her name is Lisa.


I found her appearance from a model whose pictures were on Pinterest.  Like Simon she is based off a persona I invented in high school.  While I typically roleplayed as Lisa on the internet to talk to boys (lol) she was also a charming and intelligent woman.  On top of the sex stuff.

I had Lilith help me create her, and it worked tremendously.  I could feel Lisa quickly, and her speaking in the early jumbled way of new Servitors.  I felt her refer to Lilith as "mother".  I look forward to seeing how she develops and I hope everyone will get along.

I have one final ward to make, and then my quartet of astral protection is complete.  Afterwards I'd been thinking of sex servitors, but perhaps that will be unnecessary.  I can feel that Al is interested in the idea of sex servitors for me.

Perhaps I will make some, but maybe... with commands that will keep them from loving me?  Really what I can do is endless.  I can make them fundamentally different to the Ward class of Servitors in some way.

Decisions, decisions.  Fun, fun.

xx Encore19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beelzebub

  It's Beelzebub. He's the demon that is romantically involved with me now. Seems like being the property of my incubus and having a...