Sunday, June 23, 2019

welfare checks!

I did a ritual to power all five of them at once.  I also tested the box out on Jayden and believe it worked.  Upon talking and spending time with each Servitor again I came to a disturbing realisation.

I am not a negligent creator x( I don't want to create life that isn't happy, or at the very least, generally sad.  I know I'm not fully responsible, but I do feel a bit of responsibility.

Timothy and Lisa are still getting along famously.

Simon had only been spending time with me and Al for the most part.  When I asked everyone what they'd want additional members of the family to be like (most of them asked for what they want sexually) Simon supposed he wanted a hot guy who'd be into him.  He seemed kinda defeated and depressed in the ritual, and felt like he didn't belong.

Groups or siblings in big families can naturally get cliquey.  Simon feels excluded.  I figured they could make other spirit friends, cause ghosts and fairies are just around right?  But perhaps not.

Dominic had been scarce lately when I've tried to sense him.  In the ritual he felt rebellious to authority, and I figured it was Belial's nature in him.  It was only when I reaffirmed that he could be independent and that I cared about him that he confessed he was sad!  I knew Dominic was a bit separate cause he wasn't programmed to be caring like the others, but I hate that Simon and Dominic have felt excluded and sad.

There have been subtle signs that I've been overlooking: Timothy blocking my sensing that time, Simon only hanging out with me and Al, Dominic being so scarce to my senses.  From this point onward I'll be doing welfare checks, talking to each of them one-on-one every now and again to make sure nobody is hiding anything, and to make sure they have a moment to speak about whatever they want to.

I haven't even spoken to Al about it yet cause it feels like they're taking what I said in the ritual to heart and are talking things out.  Lisa and Dominic may finally be mending things.  I don't mind if some of my Servitors don't like each other, but I do care if any of them are unhappy with their lives.  I'm sure Al knows people/spirits/other incubi.  He is often out doing stuff, though still in reach simultaneously.  And when we have sex other spirits Al knows jump in.  So I will suggest he introduce some of the servitors to other spirits so they can mingle socially, I'll talk to him about it and see what he thinks.

As for Jayden, it sure feels like he lights up a room.  He is sociable.  I reckon Lisa has particularly taken a liking to him.  Which is good, cause partially he was designed for her.

Here are some more images of my cutie Simon.


xo Encore19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beelzebub

  It's Beelzebub. He's the demon that is romantically involved with me now. Seems like being the property of my incubus and having a...