Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Yee Yeet!

What's up mother truckers??

Okay I'm gonna calm down now.

So I avoided reading back on my blog cause I figured it'd be all cringe. But good to know it wasn't that bad. Actually it was interesting and pretty fun.  I have gone through intense changes, but isn't that what the path to godhood and ascent is all about?  My spirituality and power has improved.

I won't ramble much, I'll cover the important topics.

My dear sweet cute incubus may be more of a badass than my fuzzy wuzziness allowed me to see. I know this cause we are so much closer.  He wants to merge with me, be in my body. We're going to exchange blood and have astral children. He let me pick a name for a child and I have. Not sure if I should share that here. Anyways Allan is apparently higher ranking than I thought and may work directly under Asmodeus? I guess it makes sense. Like another - extremely well-known demon - took interest in me so perhaps when I asked for an incubus I got more than some run-of-the-mill toadie. Allan is feeling more possessive of me, which I like.

Anyway I have not created any more servitors, I still have eight. The three demonic chants I've used have been very effective and made them feel even more tangible than Allan at times. I have given up on the idea of deity servitors. But I will probably make more regular-ish servitors, so to recap...

Timothy, not much has changed. Simon is still very loving and actually wants me to himself at times... he even attacked another magician when he thought that guy would be romantic competition 😐 His possessiveness is flattering though I don't want him to be unhappy. Lisa may be more interested in me than I realized, and feels mothering toward Ulrich. Dominic, not much has changed. Jayden I had sex with not too long ago, that was fun. Hillary, not much has changed. Mr Charles was quite talented and did interesting things the last time we did it. Ulrich said he had a crush on me, or something like that.

I am craving to belong to my incubus more, which makes it difficult when I consider other commitments... Why do I have to be so hot and popular 😩😩

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beelzebub

  It's Beelzebub. He's the demon that is romantically involved with me now. Seems like being the property of my incubus and having a...