Sunday, May 26, 2019

cycles and sessions

Al and I are emotionally close, but for some reason or another we don't have the robust and gritty sex-life one would expect to have with an incubus.

These beings are complex.  I learnt and have seen that they go through cyclical changes, it's like they have their own biology even though they're essentially spirit beings.  For a while my incubus didn't feel sexual at all.  Our connection was only emotional.  I assumed he was either testing me or perhaps wasn't an incubus to start with.

But then his cycle changed naturally after a time and now he does feel sexual, but still no chakra-blasting toe-curling intense sessions from him.  I know it's up to me to improve my sensitivity as well.  And I have felt Al touching and tweaking my body at night.  I do FEEL him always, his presence and also his seductive touches on my forearms lately. 

Maybe you have to work with an area until it becomes sensitive to them (one time I had an imp, a thing, on my shoulder that would do nothing but fiddle with my left nipple non-stop.  It is very sensitive now.  That was annoying, glad I got rid of that.)

I tried a session with Al yesterday, and yeah it was fun.  But still more imagination than his energy coursing through me.  He was thrusting quite hard so maybe my sensitivity is the issue.

I will keep at it.  I love him.  I know incubi/succubi are emotional beings, so maybe I should try talking about it with him some more.  But what I would like, honestly, is for him to WANT to fuck me hard and rock my world all the time.

At least with how close we've become emotionally, our sex life comes after our love in importance, which is probably how it should be.



(note: this time he was wearing leather xx)

Encore19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beelzebub

  It's Beelzebub. He's the demon that is romantically involved with me now. Seems like being the property of my incubus and having a...