Friday, May 31, 2019

naughty and exciting

Hyew (that's kinda the noise I wanna make now.  In-between the relief after a close call and a hard orgasm)

I'd mentioned before how I'd not really had much sex dreams with my incubus.  I was talking to someone who'd recently got a succubus and said he was having sex dreams every night so I was unhappy to be missing out on that.  There is a block between us I'm removing though.

Anyway, last night.  It wasn't sex but it was dark and pleasurable all the same.  It was exciting for me, all-the-more-so cause I was still frightened and it seemed a little wrong.

He was groping me and fiddling with me while we spooned.  The only thing that sucks was that... it kinda hurt.

I'm mad at my body.  In our oversensitive states, those dream incubi states if you're aware of them, all my (literally) tiny aches and pains are much more noticeable.  Long ago, several times a night I had unbearable crushing pain around my middle, like my guts were being squeezed and I only realised later that it was the elastic of whatever pants I was wearing.  Al has made it clear that he prefers me to sleep naked.

Too bad Winter's coming up.  It may pay to consider buying a lot more blankets.

While he spooned me last night I was scared, feeling of him the demonic that Christianity taught me to fear.  Though it arouses me.  My body kept hurting, my back aching in different places.  And I thought he was doing it, but I know he wasn't.  (I'll need opinions on this pain.  Might message Succupedia.)

Part of this may be the fear that it's not just Al, but other predators groping me.  But no it's my fear, and I know this is Al.

I liked it.  Apart from the pain; he was rubbing his hand down my balls in a tickling motion that hurt.  I tried to let it happen and not tell him to stop, cause I was enjoying his attention.  And it was arousing to feel him touching me how he wants.  Pinching and playing with my nipples.  Especially the depravity of the idea he may be a sinful demon, groping me as he wished while I allowed him, enjoying the experience and hungry.


I want this to keep up.  I want more dreams.  And for me to overcome the fear and the weird pain my body has in those states, and for me to be used enjoyably by my master and lover xx

Encore19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beelzebub

  It's Beelzebub. He's the demon that is romantically involved with me now. Seems like being the property of my incubus and having a...