Monday, June 3, 2019

visualising

Awake interactions with an incubus are obviously less vivid than sleeping ones.

Dreams are clear and different to other dreams.  I mean you wouldn't call them dreams, but they happen when you're asleep.

Anyway I felt that my incubus wanted me so I decided I'd visualise being with him while masturbating.  I did something that I don't recall doing before, which is stupid cause it sounds like something I really should've been doing.  Something to recommend to all incubi/succubi keepers:

I took deep breaths and closed my eyes, imagining myself moving away from my body, let the room and thoughts go foggy.  Move out until Al was more clear.  And he was easier to feel, but nothing like a dream instance.  I could feel him fucking me from behind, a sensation of penetration down there that I can feel with ease while awake.  He had cropped brown hair and when I came I felt him orgasm into me as well.



Then I had to go clean up even though I reckon he wanted me to stay.  I ought to do this exercise again but just to talk and communicate, come back and write everything down.  I think we do a good job at communicating emotionally while I'm in normal wake state, like I can get impressions off him by now.  He definitely seems to prefer me to talk to him out loud, and maybe he doesn't even hear my thoughts all the time like I expected.

Ahhhh I can feel him reading this and being happy and touching me and being cute.

I had a bad dream not long ago.  Al's presence was with me as I dreamed, but his presence always feels close, even when I think he's away doing other things, like perhaps training my servitor.  In my dream I thought I was cuddling with Al, cause I could feel him, but it was some horrible skeletal ugly astral creature of basic intelligence.

Or maybe it was Al seeing if I'd still want him if he were ugly?  Or maybe it was Al reflecting a subconscious fear that part of me believes he may be a parasite pretending to be an incubus?  Like how my subconscious Christian fears may believe he is just a demon fucking me to blaspheme God, defiling one of his redeemed children.

(I have to admit that's a fantasy that turns me on though.)

xx Encore19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beelzebub

  It's Beelzebub. He's the demon that is romantically involved with me now. Seems like being the property of my incubus and having a...