Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Servitors

I'm excited to write this post.  I remembered that one retired blog that I love here "ASuccubusLovesMe" mentioned a servitor companion he created.  And then I was ecstatic cause I realised I could talk to you all about mine!

I have always been a very creative person.  When I was young I played an imaginary game with my brother that was so complicated and continuing, it was basically a TV show, an anime.  There were powerful immortal god-like wizards called Elementals that created artificial life (teenagers usually) with superpowers called Crushers.  I've written stories for that game, it became so complex, spanning years and awarding me with a plethora of creative resources to dig from.

Imagine my elation when I realised I could play this childhood game in real life.  I can create Servitor Thoughtform companions to my own specification, create my own family who will live and think and feel on their own, and interact with me.

I want to make so many.

Currently I have two, the second one I birthed yesterday.  Those of you familiar with the occult probably know about Servitor Wards.  These are thoughtforms you create to guard and protect you on the astral from parasites or other undesirable things.

Sometimes I like to complicate ideas, because I'm creative, so I decided I would have four wards but that I'd take time into creating them individually and make them special.  I bought a fancy covered book to write in, a folder to keep track of my creations.  The book has a pentagram and Tibetan tulpa symbol and 'egregores' written on the front page.

Here is Servitor 001.  His name is Timothy.


A few of you may recognise this face as belonging to an English soccer player.  I don't want to use anyone too famous.  And I don't want to use anyone too attractive either.  I like good-looking appearances, but model perfection just doesn't enchant me so much.

I am enlisting help with each servitor companion I make.  My incubus Al helped me with Timothy, and he went away for a few days and was busy just training him for me.  Since he's a ward he learnt psychic attacking and defending from Al. 

Timothy was originally an imaginary friend I had in primary school and thought of for years after.  Older brotherly.  While I specified that these servitors be sexually attracted to me, I'm making no demands of them other than their protection purpose.  I do want them to be fairly free and grow and live.  I'm grateful to my beloved incubus Al for taking care of them for me.  He did want to do things for me, and now I have a feeling he may have his hands full at times.

Timothy's personality has already grown.  He feels very light and happy, how I felt at the age of his conceptual birth as a joyous ten-year-old.  He prefers to wear typical knight chain-mail armour to the black edgy armour I tried picturing him, and that's fine.  I'm glad he's evolved enough to have preferences.  He has a command word (not a kill switch) and can feed off starlight.  I could actually feel him communicating that he wanted a friend/sibling, so off I went designing my second ward.

Here is Servitor 002.  His name is Simon.


Simon was created with the help of Lucifer, who I evoked and was happy to infuse this ward with his energy and power.  Simon is still in developmental stages, but after his creation Timothy nabbed him away and it feels like they've been spending a lot of time together while Simon learns.  Simon can feed off moonlight.  I'm hoping everyone will get along.

Simon's appearance came from some random German guy I found on Instagram by searching a specific hashtag.  He was originally a persona I created in high school, someone I pretended to know.  I pretended he was my ex-boyfriend or longtime friend, and that we were still close in a platonic way.  He was an alter-ego almost, not someone I wanted to be but a chance to be someone completely different if I wanted.

His concept had a distinct feel as well.  Both of these boys could be dominant and dark, but I believe I've overridden that with their programming and the command word precaution.  Both of these servitors are gay and for a moment I could see them standing around me with my third-eye.

Seems like a fantasy don't it?  Being guarded by beautiful gay men my age.  Almost like a yaoi harem anime.  But I repeat that these wards aren't specifically for that. If I am to create wards for sex, which I may do, that will be a different category of servitor.  For the moment I'm happy to be making these wards.  I will do another ritual for Simon and after he's developed enough I'll make my third and then fourth ward.

(Am thinking I should evoke Lilith and Belial to help with the other two.  For Lilith's, perhaps I'll make a girl.  For Belial's, I'll need to specify that his servitor not be too "lawless" not be too "without a master".  But so long as Belial's servitor fulfils its primary purpose, protects me, and is a companion and gets along with the others, I'm not the type to pointlessly lord authority over them anyway.  We'll see how I go ~ xx)

-Encore19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beelzebub

  It's Beelzebub. He's the demon that is romantically involved with me now. Seems like being the property of my incubus and having a...